Have you spent money on sales campaigns that didn’t work, tried advertising, leafleting, posting on social media… come in early and worked late but nothing you do seems to make much difference?
Worse, you’re maybe not sure what, if anything, you can do about it.
You are not alone!
We’re probably all guilty at one time or another of working so hard IN the business; we don’t take time to work ON the business. The business is working US, instead of the other way round!
Here are 5 questions that may help you re-focus on achieving more sales:
- Are your marketing and sales working in harmony, two sides of the same coin? All too often, businesses focus only on sales to the exclusion of the bigger picture
- Is your sales & marketing designed on purpose to deliberately and repeatedly create the circumstances in which people actively want to buy from you?
- Do you and/or your sales team know how to encourage people to buy more from you?
- … Or are the sales people weighted down with unnecessary tasks and “clutter” that get in the way of their ability to sell?
- Do you have a sales process that takes prospects on an experience from just browsing to just buying?
If the answer to any of these questions is No… or you’re not even sure what the answer is… a quick, free and impartial sales & marketing analysis may provide the answers you’re looking for to take your business to the next level.