In addition to any other direct marketing/direct mail campaigns, it’s worth thinking about producing a regular (say, quarterly) newsletter in both print (*there will be print costs + perhaps some artwork/ graphics/photography costs) and online versions.
A newsletter will:
- Re-enforce and remind what was said in direct marketing/direct mail and publicity items
- Tell new stories and expand on others published elsewhere (e.g. the website), especially case studies and testimonials
- Provide an outlet for promotions and special offers
- Be a sounding board for customer feedback and testimony
- Foster and strengthen relations with Know Us & Use Us and Know Us, Use Us & Are Long-Term Loyal
- Introduce us to Don’t Know Us & Don’t Use Us
- Re-connect us with lapsed customers
The purpose of the company newsletter is to reinforce and extend the reach of the business and to keep the name, brand and product in the thinking of core audiences and thereby to solicit additional sales enquiries.
Produce a quarterly newsletter in both print and online versions that supplements and reinforces other sales & marketing messages.
P.S. If you enjoyed this article, you might also enjoy:
“When I regained consciousness, I found I was surrounded by half a dozen gorgeous young women wearing worried expressions and not a lot else.”