Have you ever thought about the benefits of producing a regular (say, quarterly) newsletter in both print (*there will be print costs + perhaps some artwork/ graphics/photography costs) and online versions? It would be In addition to any other direct marketing/direct mail campaigns you issued.
The purpose of the newsletter is to reinforce and extend the reach of your business/brand to existing and new audiences and to keep the business name, brand and product in the thinking of core potential buyers and thereby to solicit additional sales enquiries from them.
A company newsletter is meant to:
- Re-enforce and remind what was said in direct marketing/direct mail and publicity items
- Tell new stories and expand on others published elsewhere (e.g. the website), especially case studies and testimonials
- Provide an outlet for promotions and special offers
- Be a sounding board for customer feedback and testimony
- Act as a “bridge” between direct marketing/direct mail and publicity/public relations activity
- Foster and strengthen relations with Know Us & Use Us and Know Us, Use Us & Are Long-Term Loyal
- Introduce us to Don’t Know Us & Don’t Use Us
- Re-connect us with lapsed customers
Your newsletter doesn’t need to be a major (i.e. expensive) production number – a simple though attractive email or printed 2-pager will suffice, provided it is a reflection of the style and presentation of the business it represents. In other words, if you sell Rolls Royces, don’t produce something that looks like it was cobbled together by a spotty 14-year-old on a laptop in their back bedroom.
*Want to know more? Call me on 07549 153391 or via the contact form on this website